1. Forbes Consulting. Overactive Bladder A&U and Segmentation Report. July 2012.
2. Harris Interactive, Inc. Survey of Adult Women With Overactive Bladder. January 2003.
3. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. Prevalence and burden of overactive bladder in the United States. World J Urol. 2003;20:327-336.
4. Appell RA, Chancellor MB, Zobrist RH, et al. Pharmacokinetics, metabolism and saliva output during transdermal and extended-release oral oxybutynin administration in healthy subjects. Mayo Clin Proc. 2003;78:696-702.
5. Zobrist RH, Quan D, Thomas HM, et al. Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of transdermal oxybutynin: in vitro and in vivo performance of a novel delivery system. Pharm Res. 2003;20:103-109.
6. Sand P, Zinner N, Newman D, et al. Oxybutynin transdermal system improves the quality of life in adults with overactive bladder: a multicenter, community-based, randomized study. BJU Int. 2007;99:836-844.
7. Margolis MK, Vats V, Coyne KS, Kelleher C. Establishing the content validity of the King’s Health Questionnaire in men and women with overactive bladder in the US. Patient. 2011;4:177-187.
8. FDA News Release. Available at: www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/UCM336815.htm. Accessed May 2, 2013.
9. Zobrist RH, Schmid B, Feick A, et al. Pharmacokinetics of the R- and S-enantiomers of oxybutynin and N-desethyloxybutynin following oral and transdermal administration of the racemate in healthy volunteers. Pharm Res. 2001;18:1029-1034.
10. Dmochowski RR, Davila GW, Zinner NR, et al; Transdermal Oxybutynin Study Group. Efficacy and safety of transdermal oxybutynin in patients with urge and mixed urinary incontinence.
J Urol. 2002;168:580-586.
11. Dmochowski RR, Sand PK, Zinner NR, et al; Transdermal Oxybutynin Study Group. Comparative efficacy and safety of transdermal oxybutynin and oral tolterodine versus placebo in previously treated patients with urge and mixed urinary incontinence. Urology. 2003;62:237-242.
12. Irwin DE, Milsom I, Kopp Z, Abrams P; EPIC Study Group. Symptom bother and health care–seeking behavior among individuals with overactive bladder. Eur Urol. 2008;53:1029-1037.